Couple displaced from Portage home following early morning house fire

2022-11-23T08:00:00.0000000Z

2022-11-23T08:00:00.0000000Z

SaltWire Network

https://saltwire.pressreader.com/article/281633899240436

Opinion

PORTAGE, P.E.I. — An elderly couple was displaced from their home after a fire damaged their Portage house on Saturday, Nov. 19. The 1:30 a.m. fire heavily damaged an older woodframe house on Rafferty Road, but there were no injuries. Canadian Red Cross volunteers are helping the couple with emergency lodging and purchases of basics like clothing and food.

en-ca